Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Find Out How To Make Oatmeal Cookies. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer the cooled cookies to airtight containers and freeze them for up to twelve months. It is possible to prepare Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. This is how make sure you create it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Inside the cooking food process a person take some significant seasonings. In case generally there can be something that is forgotten about then the actual result are not according to your current expectations. To start, you'll be able to prepare yourself a few of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You require 230 g of butter.
- You must have 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You require 2 pcs of medium-sized eggs.
- You require 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 cups of quick cooking oats.
- It's 1/4 cup of raisins.
For grab-and-go desserts and snacks freeze two or three cookies each in resealable plastic freezer storage bags. The origins of the oatmeal raisin cookie can be traced back to Scottish oat cakes that were eaten when extra bursts of energy were needed. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Step by step of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
To acquire best results, remember to keep to the preparing information together with these Oatmeal Raisin Cookies correctly
- Preheat oven at 180C. Prepare non-stick cookie pan or baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Cream butter and sugars. Once fluffed, add eggs and vanilla extract..
- Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually add this mixture to the wet ingredients until well incorporated..
- Fold oatmeal and raisins until evenly combined..
- With an ice cream scooper, scoop dough into your pan about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned..
Add vanilla and molasses, mix until combin This is an oatmeal raisin cookie developed to use vegetable oil instead of solid fats. It is a slight modification of one with which I won first place in a company sponsored contest where I work. By Cal Schroeck; Egg-Free Low-Fat Oatmeal Cookies. Delicious and moist, applesauce oatmeal cookies. Add brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you wish to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix back into the skins and return to your oven for an additional 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal byby itself!
Time for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, how would you cook making use of the recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, it is possible to your own private creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com