Pastichio Au Gratin.
You can actually grill Pastichio Au Gratin using 17 recipe and 3 steps. Here's how you need to make it.
Ingredients of Pastichio Au Gratin
Within the cooking food method you might need some essential seasonings. In the event now there is one thing that's forgotten about then the results is definately not relative to the expectations. To start with, it is possible to prepare some of the seasonings below.
- It's 1 package of Turbular Pasta medium size.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Ham chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Bacon (optional).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Baby Carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You must have 1/2 cup of boiled Pasta water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Bechamel Sauce:.
- You need 4 cups of Milk.
- You must have 5 tablespoons of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- It's of Salt.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's of Nutmeg (optional).
Guidelines of Pastichio Au Gratin
To get perfect final results, please continue with the cooking instructions along with the subsequent Pastichio Au Gratin effectively
- Boil Pasta for about 20 minutes…drain, but keep about 1/2 cup of the water to add into the Pasta mix, then set aside to cool for about 15 minutes. In the meantime start the Bechamel sauce by first adding in the Butter and then the Flour. While stirring add in the Milk Salt, Pepper, Egg, Nutmeg and stir continuously..
- By now the Pasta has cooled off, add in the ingredients along with a 1/2 cup of Pasta water that was set aside, and 1/2 of the Bechamel sauce and mix. Top Pasta with some Cinnamon, butter, and the rest of the Bechamel Sauce, Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool before cutting..
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One other thing try if you wish to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people into the skins and return to your oven for an additional pair 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal alone!
Returning to Pastichio Au Gratin, how does one cook when using the recipe above? If you have not felt the good thing about these results, you can add your own private creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com