Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese. Add something cheesy to your family's dinner! Your childhood grilled cheese but all grown up. It can't get any better than a grilled cheese made with Sargento® Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese and some crispy bacon tucked between hearty slices of bread.
The Best Canned Cheddar Cheese Recipes on Yummly Cheddar Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball, Melting Pot Cheddar Cheese Fondue, Crunchy Taco Cups. This Grilled Cheese Sandwich has tons of flavor, with spicy jalapeño, smoky bacon, and plenty of sharp cheddar cheese. You are able to grill Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. This is one way you ought to create it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese
In the cooking approach an individual require some significant seasonings. In case at this time there are some things that is neglected next the actual result will never be according to your current expectations. To begin, you may make a number of the seasonings below.
- You require 2 (8 oz) of cans crescent dough sheets (or crescent rolls).
- You need 8 oz of sliced cheddar cheese.
- It's 6 oz of sliced American cheese.
- It's 6 slices of thick cut bacon - cooked and crumbled.
- You require 2 tbs of butter - melted.
- It's 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan (optional).
Meaty salty bacon, sharp cheddar, and spicy jalapeno chiles make for the happiest trio of grilled cheese ingredients. Cheese and bacon don't usually come "light." But this tasty recipe keeps the fat and calories low and flavor high. Mushroom & Onion Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. This unlikely combination of Cheddar cheese, apple, and bacon makes for a fantastic grilled cheese sandwich.
Guidelines of Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese
To have fantastic outcomes, you need to follow the food preparation guidance with this Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese effectively
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush half of the melted butter in a roughly 12x8 inch rectangle on a large foil lined baking sheet. Mix the dijon and (optional) garlic powder with remaining butter. Set aside..
- Roll out your first crescent sheet over the buttered area (if using crescent rolls, pinch seams together to prevent leaking)..
- Layer cheddar cheese slices on crescent sheet, leaving 1/2 inch border around all edges. Sprinkle bacon evenly over cheddar. Layer American cheese on top of bacon..
- Roll out second sheet over the top of filling. Seal edges all the way around (I crimped mine with a fork). Brush top with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and crispy. Let cool 5 minutes. Cut into 8 triangles. Serve in place of grilled cheese with your favorite soup. Enjoy!.
- Can also be cut into 16-24 smaller pieces to be used as an appetizer for holiday or gameday parties, tailgates, potlucks, any old get together really!.
This recipe requires high quality ingredients. I recommend a Vermont aged Cheddar cheese and Honeycrisp apples. Your favorite apple would work too! Premade refrigerated crescent roll dough is the holy grail of bread dough. It comes in a can and makes fluffy and delicious rolls in minutes.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you would like get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return on the oven for the next 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Meals byby itself!
Into Bacon Cheddar Crescent Grilled Cheese, just how do you cook using the recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty with these results, you'll be able to your current creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com