Coco Sugar Fried Saba : Banana Caramel : Banana Cue (dessert / snack).
You possibly can grill Coco Sugar Fried Saba : Banana Caramel : Banana Cue (dessert / snack) using 3 recipe and 5 steps. Here is how you ought to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Coco Sugar Fried Saba : Banana Caramel : Banana Cue (dessert / snack)
Inside the preparing method people need some significant seasonings. If there is one thing that's neglected and then the result is definately not as outlined by your expectations. To begin, you are able to create several of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 2 of Saba (Cardava) bananas.
- You must have 1-2 Tbsp of coconut sugar.
- You must have 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
Guidance of Coco Sugar Fried Saba : Banana Caramel : Banana Cue (dessert / snack)
For getting fantastic success, be sure to go through cooking directions by using the following Coco Sugar Fried Saba : Banana Caramel : Banana Cue (dessert / snack) the right way
- Saba or Cardava or Cooking bananas are the fat plump ones, greenish to yellow with blackish markings as it ripens. In Manila it is a popular street & market food sold on sticks. I haven’t tried with plantains, not sure if we have those here or if its the same banana...try and let me know? :).
- Heat oil in pan. Prepare peeled bananas by slicing them or you can also cook whole like the traditional way in the Manila..
- Roll all sides of the banana in the coco sugar and drop in hot oil. Use low heat to prevent burning..
- When sugar melts turn it to the other side. Use a spatula or spoon to scoop back the sugar on to the banana if it separates. I turned them twice on each side before removing from the pan. Place on a plate and let it cool..
- The coco sugar will harden and become crisp as it cools. Delicious. I placed too much I think (2 Tbsps) so 1 Tbsp should be ok for 2 bananas. 🙂 Enjoy!.
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing try in order to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return to your oven for the next 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Meals alone!
Returning to Coco Sugar Fried Saba : Banana Caramel : Banana Cue (dessert / snack), how do you cook making use of the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, contain your own private creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com