Steak quesadilla. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish.
Step-by-Step instructions with pictures of my Steak Quesadillas Recipe. I'm not one to let anything go to waste so this is a terrific use of leftover beef. The Best Steak Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly You'll be able to cook food Steak quesadilla using 6 recipe and 6 steps. This you'll want to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Steak quesadilla
In the preparing food procedure a person take some vital seasonings. In the event that now there is a thing that is certainly lost and then the actual result won't be in accordance with ones expectations. To start out, you can put together a few of the spices below.
- You require 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- You must have of Chipotle taco sauce.
- It's 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- You must have 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- You must have 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You must have 1/4 cup of salsa.
Steak Quesadilla, Chipotle Steak Quesadilla, Breakfast Steak Quesadilla. If you've never used corn tortillas to make steak quesadillas, you're in for a treat! Steak-and-cheese quesadillas, served with a side of black-bean salsa, make a quick, delicious dinner. Steak Quesdailllas are the perfect option!
Instructions for Steak quesadilla
For getting fantastic results, you should stick to the cooking instructions by using this Steak quesadilla appropriately
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
Tender steak, gooey cheddar cheese, bright red peppers and a little cilantro! Great for a simple supper or even tailgating! Colorful peppers and onions make this fantastic dish look as great as it tastes. Southwest Steak Quesadillas Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This steak quesadilla consists of grilled steak, mozzarella cheese, and vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions.
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap lots of people back into the skins and return on the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. An evening meal itself!
Back in Steak quesadilla, come to a decision cook together with the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, you can contribute your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com