Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat.
You can actually make meals Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. That is the way you'll want to prepare it.
Ingredients of Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat
While in the cooking practice you need some critical seasonings. In the event that generally there is a thing which is forgotten then the effect are not relative to ones expectations. To start with, it is possible to create several of the seasonings below.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar jack cheese.
- It's 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It's 8 of street taco sized flour tortillas.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter - melted.
- You require of For the Pico de Gallo.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes - seeded and finely diced.
- You need 1/2 of small sweet onion - finely diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of fresh cilantro - finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh lime juice.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You require 1/4 tsp of chili powder (optional).
- You need 1 of small jalapeño - seeded, minced (optional).
- You must have of For the Mexi-Ranch.
- You require 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 2 tbs of salsa (any heat level).
- You require 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (such as Tabasco or Sriracha).
Guidelines for Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat
To receive excellent outcomes, please adhere to the preparing information along with the examples below Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat correctly
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients for pico de gallo together until well incorporated. In a small bowl wisk together ingredients for mexi-ranch until blended. Cover both and refrigerate 1 hour..
- Form ground beef into 4 burger patties. Season with salt and pelper if desired (I didnt bother becsuse there's enough salt everywhere else hete). Grill burgers to desired doneness (or to at least 160°F internal temp if you're a stickler on that)..
- While burgers grill heat a large skillet over medium heat. Working with 4 tortillas at a time, brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter. Place buttered side down in skillet. Spread 1/4 cup of shredded cheese in an even layer over each tortilla. Cook until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden on bottom..
- Transfer tortillas to plates, 2 per plate, cheese side up. Repeat with remaining 4 tortillas..
- To Assemble: Place one burger patty on what will be the bottom tortilla, top with pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, then a couple spoonfuls of mexi-ranch. Place other tortilla, cheese side doen, on top. Press everything together. Eat. Enjoy!.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you wish to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination back into the skins and return towards the oven for one more 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Supper byby itself!
Into Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat, how should you cook with all the recipe above? If you haven't felt the nice thing about these results, you can add your individual creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com