Korean Honey Butter Chicken - 허니 버터 치킨.
You are able to cook dinner Korean Honey Butter Chicken - 허니 버터 치킨 using 12 recipe and 9 steps. That is the way it's best to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Korean Honey Butter Chicken - 허니 버터 치킨
In the cooking course of action people take some essential seasonings. In the event right now there is one area that is overlooked after that the results will not be relative to a person's expectations. To commence, it is possible to prepare a number of the seasonings below.
- You require 200 g of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It's of egg white of 1 medium size egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- You require 500 ml of oil to fry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 of finely chopped garlic.
- You require 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- It's of roasted sesame seeds for garnish.
Guidelines of Korean Honey Butter Chicken - 허니 버터 치킨
To get great results, be sure to continue with the cooking food instructions by using the next Korean Honey Butter Chicken - 허니 버터 치킨 correctly
- Mix 200g chicken with salt, freshly ground black pepper, egg white, potato starch..
- Mix the above thoroughly.
- First fry - Bone chicken (6-8 minutes) OR boneless chicken (4-5 minutes).
- Rest the chicken aerated for 1-2 minutes.
- Second Fry - 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and remove from oil.
- Medium heat - In a broad skillet, add butter and once butter melts, add garlic and fry for a minute. Then add the brown sugar, once sugar melts, immediately add the honey, give a quick mix and turn off the heat. Now add the fried chicken and mix until the sauce is thoroughly coated to the chicken. Sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
- Serve Hot as Appetizer.
- Replacements : (1)Can replace potato starch with Corn starch. (2)Bone chicken with boneless. (3) for 500g chicken add whole egg and increase the egg accordingly.
- Video link - youtube.com/watch?v=Kca7Ayl3uCY.
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return to your oven for an additional 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. A meal itself!
To Korean Honey Butter Chicken - 허니 버터 치킨, how would you cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt the advantage with these results, contain the creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com