Paisley Shortbread Cookies.
You could cook Paisley Shortbread Cookies using 3 recipe and 5 steps. That is the way you'll want to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Paisley Shortbread Cookies
While in the baking procedure anyone need some significant seasonings. In case presently there is a thing that is definitely lost next the actual result will not be relative to your current expectations. To begin, you'll be able to prepare yourself some of the seasonings below.
- You must have 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of icing sugar.
- You require 2 cups of flour.
Step by step for Paisley Shortbread Cookies
To acquire fantastic outcomes, be sure to stick to the preparing food guidance together with these Paisley Shortbread Cookies effectively
- Cream the butter until very light. Add sugar and blend thoroughly..
- Fold in the flour and knead dough on a floured table/board until it does not stick to the fingers..
- Using a floured rolling pin, roll the dough till about 1/8 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutters and place cookies on a light coloured pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until cookies are very lightly browned on the bottom. Cool. For a 1/4 inch cookie thickness, decrease oven temperature to 275 degrees and extend baking time to 25 to 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing to try if you want to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return towards the oven for another 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Dinner byby itself!
Back to Paisley Shortbread Cookies, how do you cook with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty with these results, you can add your own personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com