Cranberry Almond Granola. Enter: homemade granola with almonds, delicious crunch, and accompanied with cozy maple flavor, sweet dried cranberries, and warming cinnamon spice to complete one wholesome fall snack. If you've never made your own granola, you'll be amazed at the difference in freshness and flavor--and at how easy it is. Start your day with a bowl of nutritious cranberry almond granola.
The texture is on point, the sweetness level isn't too much and then they're drizzled with chocolate. This almond cranberry granola is a healthy, vegan and delicious granola recipe that can be easily stored in mason jars and gifted to friends and family! Edible gifts make the perfect hostess or holiday. It is possible to cook Cranberry Almond Granola using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. This it is best to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond Granola
Inside the baking method anyone might need some significant seasonings. In case now there is something that is certainly neglected then the result won't be as outlined by your own expectations. To start with, you may put together a few of the spices below.
- It's 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
- You need 3/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- You require 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You require 1/4 cup of honey.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need pinch of salt.
Home » Cereals and Granola » Almond Cranberry Chocolate Granola Bars. It's back to school and time to fill those lunch-boxes with chewy almond cranberry chocolate granola bars. Learn how to make Cranberry-Almond Granola Bars. This recipe really caught my eye as it uses cranberry juice concentrate and allspice along with all the delicious nuts and berries.
Guidance for Cranberry Almond Granola
To have excellent benefits, make sure you adhere to the food preparation guidelines having the examples below Cranberry Almond Granola correctly
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper (no need to spray the parchment). Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and honey. Pour it over the oat mixture and stir together until everything is moistened..
- Pour the oat mixture onto the prepared baking tray and spread it out evenly..
- Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir the oats around. Return to the oven and bake an additional 8 or so minutes, until golden. It might still seem a little wet but it will dry up while it cools..
- Once it's cooled off, stir in the cranberries and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..
A delicious cranberry, almond, and maple granola recipe, perfect for getting your kids in the One of the things we use to make was granola. My husband also loves homemade granola and has been. Professional baker Heather shows you how to make crunchy, chewy & tasty granola. Eat as-is, serve over yogurt or give to a lucky friend as a healthy treat. If you've never made your own granola, you'll be amazed at the difference in freshness and flavor—and at how easy it is.
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try in order to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people into the skins and return on the oven for one more 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Lunch in itself!
Back to Cranberry Almond Granola, how do you cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt the good thing about these results, you'll be able to your own personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com