Trail Mix Bars.
You'll be able to create Trail Mix Bars using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. That is the way it is advisable to cook it.
Ingredients of Trail Mix Bars
Within the cooking food process a person take some important seasonings. In the event that at this time there are some things that's lost then the actual result is definately not in accordance with a person's expectations. To commence, you can make a number of the spices below.
- It's 1 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You require 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- You require 1 cup of raw honey.
- You require 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (I use cashew milk).
- You require 2 cups of trail mix, pulsed in food processor to break down large pieces.
- It's 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
Instructions of Trail Mix Bars
To have fantastic final results, remember to continue with the food preparation information by using the following Trail Mix Bars correctly
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Blend flour, salt, powder, and spices.
- Add peanut butter and honey, mix thoroughly.
- Add beaten eggs and milk, beat until smooth.
- Add trail mix and oats. Mix completely.
- Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 375° for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely, cut into bars and store in air tight container..
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing try if you would like get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return on the oven for an additional 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. A meal by itself!
Back to Trail Mix Bars, how do you cook while using the recipe above? If you've not felt the best thing about these results, you'll be able to your individual creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com