Wholesome Menu: Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】.
Everything you need to cook just before baking Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. That is the way you'll want to make it.
Ingredients of Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】
While in the preparing method a person need some important seasonings. When there is one area that is definitely ignored in that case the outcome will not be as per your own expectations. To start with, you'll be able to create some of the seasonings below.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato, 470 g (16 oz).
- You need 50 g of (1.76 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- It's 30 g of (1oz, 1/7 cup) unsalted butter.
- You need 10 g (1/2 Tbsp) of honey.
- You require 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 50 g of (1.8 oz, 1/5 cup) heavy cream.
- You must have 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of ■For brushing on the cake.
- It's 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Prepare of honey.
- You require of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Guidance of Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】
To acquire perfect results, you should stick to the baking information along with this Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 accurately
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/flYdb3k2sgQ.
- Wrap a sweet potato with a sheet of aluminum foil. Bake it at 190℃ / 374 F for 60-70 mins (no need to preheat). Bake it until soft enough to insert a skewer smoothly..
- Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. (net weight; about 380g / 13.4 oz).
- Transfer the sweet potato flesh onto the mash sieve and strain it by pressing with a spoon or spatula. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Add granulated sugar, unsalted butter, honey, egg yolk, and vanilla oil in order, mix well each time until combined..
- Add heavy cream in 3-4 parts and mix well each time until combined..
- Divide it into 9 equal and use your hand to form each like sweet potato shape. Put them on a baking tray. (Depending on the water content of the sweet potato, the batter may be too soft for you to shape by hand. In that case, use a spatula or a spoon to put the batter on a baking tray and bake as it is.).
- Put egg yolk and 1/2 tsp rum in a small bowl. Mix well until combined. Brush the surface of 9 pieces with the egg mixture..
- Bake it at 200℃/ 392 F for 15-20 mins or until golden brown. Brush freshly baked cakes with honey (optional). It's all done!.
The crucial element you need to do before cooking any vegetable is to freshen up them thoroughly. You may not know that there is bacteria lingering on the new vegetables therefore we definitely cannot see them considering the naked eye. It is . important to decontaminate them for we can also never understand if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without the right cleaning many of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with involving intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is essential to never overcook your vegetables so that they is crunchy rather than mushy. Cooking it simply right would also enhance the dishes especially begin using bright colored veggies that tend to make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Returning to Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】, how can you cook using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the nice thing about these results, it is possible to your very own creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com