Lexie’s Chicken Florentine. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Chicken Florentine casserole, which can also be adapted with either fish or shrimp, lies on a bed of spinach leaves and mushrooms, has a creamy white sauce mixed with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and. Upgrade dinner tonight with this easy chicken Florentine recipe from Delish.com.
This easy chicken florentine casserole is quick and easy to prepare. I've been away this week on a business trip this week. Florentine chicken is a tasty casserole made with cooked spinach and chicken in a creamy sauce, and a ham and Parmesan cheese topping. You're able to cook food Lexie’s Chicken Florentine using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you ought to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Lexie’s Chicken Florentine
Inside the baking procedure people require some significant seasonings. If perhaps now there can be something that is certainly neglected subsequently the actual result will not be prior to your current expectations. To start out, it is possible to prepare a few of the spices below.
- You need 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts; pounded even (1”-1 1/4” in thickness).
- It's 3 tablespoons of butter (or ghee if you have it).
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 ounces of white mushrooms (sliced or quartered).
- You require 1 1/2-2 teaspoons of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of white wine.
- You must have 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of baby spinach leaves.
- It's 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
This Creamy Chicken Florentine with a creamy sauce and spinach is pure comfort food for days when you crave a good, warm meal. Creamy Chicken Florentine Soup Recipe - This easy, creamy chicken florentine soup recipe is simple to make using just a few common ingredients. This Chicken Florentine recipe is creamy, hearty and transforms boring chicken breast and bland spinach into a delicious dinner everyone will love! This garlicky Chicken Florentine Casserole uses warming nutmeg, oregano, rich chicken broth This Chicken Florentine Casserole operates using the same trickery.
Guidelines for Lexie’s Chicken Florentine
To acquire excellent outcomes, make sure you stick to the preparing recommendations using the following Lexie’s Chicken Florentine effectively
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat in a large pan (cast iron skillet is best!). Season the chicken breasts to taste with salt and pepper..
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook on medium-medium high (6 or so on an electric stove) for 10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the pan and cover with foil to keep warm. Add the mushrooms to the pan..
- Cook the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Remove the mushrooms from the pan. Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel..
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute more..
- Add the wine to the pan and bring to a simmer..
- Cook for 1 minute or until wine is reduced by half..
- Stir in the cream and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the sauce has reduced by about half and has started to thicken. Stir in the parmesan cheese. Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Add the spinach to the pan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Stir the mushrooms into the sauce..
- Place the chicken breasts back into the pan and spoon the sauce over the top of the chicken..
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve as is, or over pasta 😋.
With baked pasta recipes, it's easy. Chicken Florentine Recipe - How to Make Chicken Florentine For ingredient list and complete recipe visit. We are now a homesteading family and love our sweet chickens. We utilize them in every way imaginable from pest control (they eat ticks and bugs!) to eggs to the meat. Chicken Florentine Phyllo Pie - A creamy, cheesy and delicious mixture of chicken and spinach nestled between crispy and flaky phyllo sheets.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you would like get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people back into the skins and return on the oven for another 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Meals byby itself!
Into Lexie’s Chicken Florentine, how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you haven't felt the best thing about these results, you are able to your special creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com