Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas.
It is possible to prepare a meal Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here's how it is best to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas
In the cooking approach anyone require some vital seasonings. If perhaps there are some things that is forgotten subsequently the effect will never be relative to your own expectations. To commence, you possibly can put together many of the seasonings below.
- You must have 15.5 oz of can black beans.
- It's 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 15.5 oz of canned corn or one ear fresh corn.
- You need 1 bag of colby jack shredded cheese.
- You must have 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare pinch of cayenne (optional).
- You must have 2 tsp of water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You require 1 package of wheat flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cilantro.
- It's of Spray Oil.
Guidance of Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas
To have great outcomes, make sure you keep to the baking information using the next Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas accurately
- Drain and rinse beans and corn. If using fresh corn peel then cut kernels from cob..
- Rinse and grate zucchini..
- Rinse and chop spinach and cilantro..
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add zucchini and cayenne. Cook until zucchini is semi-soft. About 5 minutes.
- Add corn and spinach. Cover and cook til tender. Stirring occasionally, about another 5 minutes..
- Add beans to veggie mixture and stir to combine. Smash beans lightly and add water to make a veggie paste..
- Season with black pepper and add cilantro..
- Take one tortilla spread paste on one half then top with cheese. Fold tortilla over and press lightly to flatten..
- Spray skilet with pan oil. Cook on medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or golden brown on both sides..
- Cut and top with favorite toppings. Plain yougrt or sour cream, salsa, avocado. Serve while hot..
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you would like get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix into the skins and return towards the oven for the next 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. A meal byby itself!
In to Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas, come to a decision cook making use of recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, it's fine to use your own personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com