Tofu Steak Sandwich.
You could make meals Tofu Steak Sandwich using 16 recipe and 3 steps. This is one way it is advisable to prepare it.
Ingredients of Tofu Steak Sandwich
Inside the baking course of action people might need some vital seasonings. When now there is a thing that is definitely ignored then the effect will not be according to the expectations. To begin, you may get ready a few of the spices below.
- Prepare 1 of firm tofu, sliced aprox 8mm.
- It's of Bread or burger bun.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomato, sliced.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need of Mayonnaise, for bread spread.
- Prepare of Truffle oil for drizzling.
- It's of Tofu Marinade.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It's 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt, adjust later.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grounded black pepper.
- You must have 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You require 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Guidance of Tofu Steak Sandwich
To have best benefits, you need to go through food preparation directions having these Tofu Steak Sandwich properly
- Mix all the marinade ingredients, use brush to marinade tofu for at least 1 hour.
- Pan fried tofu.
- Spread mayo and truffle oil on each bread. Layer lettuce, tomato, cheese, tofu. Done.
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try if you need to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return to the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. An evening meal byby itself!
Returning to Tofu Steak Sandwich, tips on how to cook while using recipe above? If you haven't felt the advantage of these results, you are able to your own creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com