Healthy oatmeal cookies. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! In fact, they are so healthy, I think you could very well refer to them as portable oatmeal! Not only that, but they also happen to taste absolutely fantastic.
The sweetness in this recipe comes from the carrots, apples, and raisins, and there's some honey to make sure that each one tastes like a treat. Whereas traditional recipes usually call for a full stick (or more. Starting with these healthy oatmeal cookies with mini chocolate chips. You are able to create Healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 recipe and 5 steps. Here is how it is best to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Healthy oatmeal cookies
While in the preparing food practice you might need some vital seasonings. When at this time there is a thing that is certainly lost in that case the effect aren't going to be according to your own expectations. To start out, it is possible to make some of the spices below.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of oats.
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You must have 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You must have 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You require 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- You require 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- You require 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It's 1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, well chopped.
We've been on a mission these past few weeks to figure out a way to make a healthier version of oatmeal cookies. Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack!
Instructions for Healthy oatmeal cookies
For getting fantastic success, be sure to continue with the preparing guidance together with the following Healthy oatmeal cookies correctly
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together..
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey..
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack..
Add healthy cookies to your holiday spread with this recipe from Food.com. Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. While I love a classic oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, sometimes I'm looking for a cleaner alternative that isn't loaded with sugar, butter and flour. Cookie's for breakfast, cookies for lunch, cookies, cookies coooookies!!
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing try if you'd like to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people into the skins and return on the oven for another 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Dinner in itself!
Returning to Healthy oatmeal cookies, how will you cook making use of recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, you can your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com