Nourishing Course: Potato and Green Soybeans Potage.
All you need to cook when creating meals Potato and Green Soybeans Potage using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. That is the way you ought to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Potato and Green Soybeans Potage
Inside cooking food method a person might need some vital seasonings. In the event that now there can be something which is ignored in that case the outcome won't be as outlined by your current expectations. To commence, you may make several of the spices below.
- It's 1 of Potato (Haruka).
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- It's 50 g of Green soybeans.
- You must have 12 g of Butter.
- You must have 200 ml of Water.
- You must have of Chicken stock cube 1.
- You must have 100 ml of Soy milk.
Guidance of Potato and Green Soybeans Potage
To get ideal results, you need to keep to the cooking food guidelines using the examples below Potato and Green Soybeans Potage correctly
- Peel the potato and cut it into slices, chop the onion, and peel the green soybeans..
- Put the butter, onions and green soybeans into a heat-resistant plate.Heat in microwave. (600w 4min).
- Put the potatoes, Chicken stock cube and water into another heat-resistant plate. Heat in a microwave. (600w 5min).
- Put the microwaved ingredients in a blender..
- Mix the ingredients and soy milk well..
- Warm the potage and pour into bowls..
The crucial element you choose to do before cooking any vegetable is to unclutter them thoroughly. You can not know that there is bacteria lingering on the new vegetables and definitely cannot see them using the naked eye. It might be important to clean them for we also may never know if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning several of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the possibility of intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It will be important to never overcook your vegetables to allow them to could be crunchy and don't mushy. Cooking it simply right would also enhance the laundry especially if you work with bright colored veggies that can make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Back to Potato and Green Soybeans Potage, how do you cook while using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the advantage with these results, you'll be able to your own creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com