Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free.
It is easy to cook Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. That is the way you ought to cook food it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free
Inside the preparing process an individual take some significant seasonings. In the event presently there is a thing which is forgotten in that case the actual result will not be as outlined by your own expectations. To commence, you can create several of the spices below.
- You need 1 box of thin steak meat (example: Steak-Umm).
- It's 1 of large onion (thickly sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or more, if desired).
- You must have of cilantro.
- You must have 8 of small corn tortillas (I used Guerrero 5 inch).
Step by step of Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free
To receive ideal effects, make sure you stick to the food preparation directions along with the examples below Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free correctly
- Cook the steak meat in a big skillet. (Steak-Umms and similar products are cooked from frozen.) Keep them spread out so they can cook evenly and try to keep them as flat as possible. You will need to cook these a few at a time. When they are cooked on both sides, move the steak to a plate and keep warm..
- Saute the onion slices in the grease from the steak meat. Add additional oil, if necessary. When the onions are done, move them to a bowl and keep warm..
- Spray skillet with oil, if necessary..
- Place 2 tortillas in the skillet. Top with about 1/8 of the cheese on each tortilla..
- Layer with about 1/4 of the steak meat and onions. Sprinkle with some cilantro. Top with about 1/8 of cheese again and then add another tortilla..
- Gently press down on the quesadillas a bit to flatten..
- When the bottom tortilla is lightly browned, gently flip the quesadillas over. Brown on the second side..
- When they are browned and the cheese is melted, move them to a plate and keep warm. They are best when they are slightly crispy and no longer limp..
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients..
- Cut each quesadilla with a pizza cutter and serve..
- Notes: You can serve with salsa, but ours were great without it and more like cheese steak this way. If you want them cheesier, you can use up to 2 cups of cheese. ~~ Yields: 4 Small Quesadillas.
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try if you would like get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people back into the skins and return to your oven for an additional 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
To Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free, how do you cook while using recipe above? If you haven't felt the best thing about these results, it is possible to your special creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com