Healthy and balanced Recipe: Garlic Parmesean Scalloped Potatoes.
All you need to make previously baking Garlic Parmesean Scalloped Potatoes using 17 recipe and 13 steps. That is the way it is best to cook food it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesean Scalloped Potatoes
Within the food preparation procedure you might need some important seasonings. In the event that right now there is one area that is forgotten about then the end result are not as per the expectations. To start out, you'll be able to make a lot of the spices below.
- You need 6-8 of Idaho potatoes sliced thinly or scalloped with skin on.
- You require 5 slices of bacon.
- You require 6 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 6 tbs of flour.
- It's 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- It's 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You require 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You require 2 cups of Parmsean cheese.
- You need 1 of red onion thinly sliced.
- It's 6 of green onions chopped.
- You require 1/2 bunch of parsley chopped.
Instructions of Garlic Parmesean Scalloped Potatoes
To have excellent results, remember to go through cooking recommendations along with the examples below Garlic Parmesean Scalloped Potatoes the right way
- In a saucepan, cook bacon..
- When bacon is done, remove bacon and bacon grease from saucepan and set aside..
- Melt butter in the same saucepan you just cooked the bacon in..
- Once butter has melted, add garlic and saute for about 2 to 3 minutes. Try not to brown too much..
- Stir flour in garlic butter mixture and cook for 1 minute..
- Whisk in milk and continue to whisk until there are no lumps..
- When sauce starts to thicken, crumble bacon and add with some of the bacon grease to the milk sauce. You can use all the bacon grease, but it is to your discretion. I only used half..
- Add the dry mustard, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper to sauce. Stir for another minute..
- Add all three cheeses and stir until all cheese have melted. Sauce should be thick by now..
- In a casserole dish, layer from bottom up: scalloped potatoes, red onion slices, cheese sauce mixture; scalloped potatoes, onion, cheese sauce mixture. If you can make another layer, go for it..
- Sprinkle top with chives, parsley, and a little more of each of the 3 cheeses..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is browned..
- Enjoy :).
The first thing you ought to do before cooking any vegetable is to fix them thoroughly. You can never know there's bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables so we definitely cannot see them using the naked eye. It might be important to completely clean them for we may also never notice if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning examples of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with regarding intoxicating us that can lead to health problems.
It is crucial to never overcook your vegetables so they really might possibly be crunchy and don't mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the dishes especially if you work with bright colored veggies that could possibly make any dish look so tempting to eat.
In to Garlic Parmesean Scalloped Potatoes, how would you cook while using the recipe above? If you've not felt factor about these results, it's fine to use your individual creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com