It is easy to cook Shepherd's Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. This you have to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
Inside the preparing food procedure people need some important seasonings. When now there is something that's lost next the end result is definately not as outlined by your expectations. To begin, you may prepare yourself several of the spices below.
- You must have 5 lbs of Potatoes.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- You must have 1 cup of milk.
- It's 2 lbs of Ground Chuck 80/20.
- You must have 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- You require of Garlic salt.
- You must have of Granulated garlic.
- You require of Ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of Rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 1 lb of pkg frozen peas.
Guidance of Shepherd's Pie
To get great final results, you need to follow the preparing guidance together with the subsequent Shepherd's Pie correctly
- Peel and cut potatoes and boil in large pot of salted water. Boil until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes)..
- Drain potatoes. Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper to taste. Mash potatoes until creamy. Add more or less milk to get consistency desired. Set potatoes aside..
- While potatoes are cooking place ground meat in hot skillet on stove. Add olive oil for both flavor and cooking benefit. Salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic salt and granulated garlic to taste. As meat turns brown add rosemary leaves. Let this simmer for a few minutes as you cook peas..
- Place peas in microwaveable dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes in microwave..
- Assembly. Place mashed potatoes on large platter. With spoon scoop out large hole in center. Place peas in this hole. Drain meat completely. Now add meat to top of peas..
- Take photo. Serve and enjoy..
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you need to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return to your oven for the next 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal alone!
Returning to Shepherd's Pie, how can you cook making use of recipe above? If you haven't felt the nice thing about these results, it is possible to your very own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com