Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole.
It is possible to make Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole using 7 recipe and 4 steps. This is one way it is advisable to create it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole
Within the cooking practice an individual need some critical seasonings. If generally there can be something that may be lost in that case the end result is definately not prior to ones expectations. To commence, you possibly can make some of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of packages of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- You require 2 cups of Mexican Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese, divided.
- It's 1 pound of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need 6 of Jalapeno Peppers, deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 1-2 lb. of bag of tater tots.
- You require 6 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Step by step for Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole
To receive best success, remember to follow the baking recommendations using the following Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole appropriately
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a casserole dish with tater tots. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes..
- While the tater tots are baking, cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble into small pieces. Dice the peppers and slice the onions..
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients..
- Spread the jalapeno mixture over the top of the tater tots. Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Sprinkle the extra bacon pieces and onion slices over the top. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes..
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One more thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. A meal itself!
Here we are at Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole, how does one cook making use of recipe above? If you've not felt factor about these results, you can add your individual creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com