Healthy Homemade Granola.
You could cook dinner Healthy Homemade Granola using 7 recipe and 7 steps. This is how it is advisable to cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Granola
Inside cooking food approach you require some vital seasonings. In the event that now there are some things that's forgotten and then the results won't be according to your expectations. To begin with, you possibly can create many of the seasonings below.
- You need 3 cups of rolled oats.
- It's 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You must have 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of raisins.
- It's 6 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds.
- You must have of Cinnamon (to taste).
Guidance for Healthy Homemade Granola
To have best results, make sure you follow the preparing guidelines along with the following Healthy Homemade Granola the right way
- Measure out oats and place in a medium size bowl..
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract to oats. Stir until oats are well coated..
- Fold in fruit, nuts, and coconut..
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Spread evenly..
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 - 15 minutes stirring one or twice..
- Store in air tight container..
An alternative to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you'd like to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination back into the skins and return to the oven for another 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Lunch in itself!
To Healthy Homemade Granola, tips on how to cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt the good thing about these results, it's fine to use your special creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com