S'mores Granola Bars.
You'll be able to prepare S'mores Granola Bars using 9 recipe and 8 steps. This it's best to cook it.
Ingredients of S'mores Granola Bars
Inside cooking approach a person need some crucial seasonings. In the event right now there is a thing that is certainly ignored subsequently the result will never be in accordance with ones expectations. To start, you may make a lot of the seasonings below.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of crisp rice cereal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed.
- You must have 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You must have 1/4 cup of honey.
- It's pinch of salt.
- You must have 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped graham cracker pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mini marshmallows + an additional handful.
- You must have 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Guidance of S'mores Granola Bars
To obtain perfect results, you need to continue with the preparing food instructions by using the next S'mores Granola Bars the right way
- Optional first step : Spread out the oats in a baking sheet and bake them in the oven at 350°F for 10 or so minutes until they are golden and toasted. Keep a close eye on them though, as they can burn quickly. Toasting the oats beforehand just adds a nice flavor to the finished bars, so this step is optional..
- Line a 8x8"or a 9x9" pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to easily lift the finished bars out and set aside..
- Place the oats, rice cereal, ground flaxseed and about a handful of mini marshmallows into a large bowl and set it aside..
- In a medium saucepan, start heating your butter over medium heat. Once it begins to melt, whisk in the honey and pinch of salt. This will form a kind of sticky caramel sauce, which will be the glue that holds the bars together. Let this come to simmer, then remove from heat..
- Pour the sauce over the ingredients in the bowl and stir them all together using a rubber spatula. The marshmallows that are in the bowl will melt. Once everything is incorporated, allow this to cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Then fold in the rest of the marshmallows, the Graham cracker pieces and the chocolate chips..
- Pour this mix into the prepared baking pan and use either a spatula or another pan or your hands to press down on the granola mixture very firmly. Whatever you're using to press down the granola, spray it first with non-stick cooking spray. Its important to really pack it down hard or you'll end up with crumbly granola chunks instead of bars..
- Place the pan into the fridge for at least 2 hours. Then, remove the granola from the pan using the parchment paper. Use a large, sharp knife to cut it into bars (or squares)..
- That's it! For grab and go convenience, you can individually wrap these using parchment paper and string or you can wrap them in plastic wrap. Store them for up to 1 week. They're a bit hard and crunchy straight out of the fridge, so I'd recommend letting them sit out at room temperature for a few minutes before eating..
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Yet another thing to try in order to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people back into the skins and return towards oven for someone else 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Supper by itself!
Back to S'mores Granola Bars, how should you cook together with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the good thing about these results, you can your special creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com