Chicken Quesadilla Pie.
You are able to grill Chicken Quesadilla Pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you'll want to grill it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla Pie
In the preparing practice a person require some important seasonings. In the event that right now there are some things that may be lost after that the effect are not prior to a person's expectations. To commence, you possibly can prepare yourself a lot of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 1 of large (10 inch burrito size) flour tortilla.
- It's 2 cups of shredded, cooked chicken.
- It's 1/2 cup of canned black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You require 1 tbsp. of chopped cilantro.
- You require 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You require to taste of pepper, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika.
- You require 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- You require 2 of large eggs.
- You must have 1 cup of milk.
- You must have 1 cup of flour.
- You require 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You must have 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It's of Suggested Toppings :.
- You need of ·sour cream.
- Prepare of ·diced avocado.
- You need of ·sriracha.
- You require of ·diced tomatoes.
- It's of ·shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of ·pico de gallo.
- You require of ·salsa.
Instructions for Chicken Quesadilla Pie
To get fantastic success, please go through cooking directions by using the following Chicken Quesadilla Pie appropriately
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press the tortilla in the pie pan, then lightly spray the top of the tortilla as well. Set aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the chicken, black beans, onion and 1 cup of the cheese. Stir to combine. If you're using unseasoned shredded chicken, then add the seasonings to taste...since my crock pot chicken I used was already seasoned, I skipped this step..
- Pour the chicken mix over the top of the tortilla. Sprinkle the cilantro over the top..
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt and baking powder until all combined and blended. Pour over the top of the chicken mix..
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top of the chicken mix..
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice into wedges and serve..
- You can eat it as is or top it with your favorite quesadilla toppings (some suggestions listed in the ingredient list)..
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One other thing to try if you wish to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture into the skins and return for the oven for someone else 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Meals inside of it!
In to Chicken Quesadilla Pie, just how do you cook with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty of these results, contain your personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com