Healthy Menu: Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato.
Everything you need to plan in advance of barbecuing Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato using 26 ingredients and 11 steps. This is how you need to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato
Within the food preparation process an individual might need some important seasonings. In case now there are some things that is forgotten in that case the effect are not according to your own expectations. To start out, you are able to get ready a few of the spices below.
- You require of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts 1/2lb ea.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme flakes.
- You must have 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You require 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You require 1 of lime, zested.
- It's of Potatoes.
- You must have 8 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You require 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You must have of Shrimp.
- You need 10 of frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined).
- It's 1 tbsp of Magic Seafood Seasoning.
- You must have 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- It's of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- You must have 1/2 cup of milk.
- You must have 1/4 cup of matchstick carrots.
- It's 1/4 cup of green onion, chived.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of real bacon bits.
Instructions of Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato
To acquire best success, make sure you adhere to the baking instructions having this Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato the right way
- Cut tips of potatoes off and slice long ways octagonal until all the skin is off. Then cut in half. Use a peeler to bevel the tips. Place in cool water with salt. Set aside.
- Thaw the shrimp by placing under cook water in a strainer for 5-7min and slowly massing shrimp with hand under cook water..
- Pat down shrimp with paper towels to remove excess water. Place back in empty bowl and add pepper and seafood seasoning. Shake well to make sure it gets all over the shrimp..
- Get the chicken breasts to room temp (about 1/2 hr) and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper and thyme flakes. In a skillet heat pan and butter to medium high. Add olive oil and place breasts in pan. Don’t move. Let sear about 7 minutes. Flip and sear the other side about 5-7min..
- At the same time, in another skillet under medium high heat add butter until frothed. Add potatoes, and minced garlic. Let sear until browning and flip. Sear other side and baste with the juices until other side is nice and brown..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Once chicken and potatoes are ready, place both in the oven for roughly 15min or until the chicken breasts are 165° internal temp. Remove from oven and let rest (5-7min).
- Meanwhile, in another skillet with the stove still at medium high heat, toss in butter an olive oil and let froth. Add in shrimp and sauté it until it’s nice and colored. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside..
- In same skillet toss in chived green onion, carrots and bacon bits with the juices from the shrimp. Continue to sauté until done to likeness..
- Add in milk and sour cream and stir until well blended. Reduce heat and let thicken just slightly. (You can can more milk or sour cream if it gets to thick). Toss shrimp back in and let coat with sauces..
- Slice chicken breasts and place several prices on plate. Add the shrimp and sauce. Place scalloped potatoes around shrimp and sauce. (You can also use the sauce to dress over the potatoes). Zest with lime..
- Serve and enjoy!.
First of all you are doing before cooking any vegetable is to clean off them thoroughly. You would possibly can never predict that there is bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables and we definitely cannot see them in the naked eye. It is also important to clean them for we also may never please note if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without right cleaning a number of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential of intoxicating us that can lead to health problems.
It will be important because of this overcook your vegetables so that they is crunchy without having it mushy. Cooking it right would also enhance the laundry especially you're bright colored veggies that could create any dish look so tempting to eat.
Into Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato, come to a decision cook together with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty of these results, you can your own private creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com