Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie.
It is possible to make meals Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie using 9 recipe and 6 steps. Here is how you need to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie
Inside the food preparation approach people might need some critical seasonings. If now there is a thing that may be lost and then the actual result will not be as outlined by ones expectations. To begin with, you'll be able to get ready several of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 2 lbs of ground turkey (or any other ground meat).
- You must have 1/2 packet of cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 of eggs (or equivalent egg substitute).
- Prepare of cheese of your choice.
- Prepare of Barbecue sauce (optional).
- It's of vegetables of choice, I used long green beans.
Instructions for Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie
To have fantastic outcomes, remember to continue with the preparing food instructions having the examples below Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie properly
- Start by browning and draining the grease out of your ground meat..
- Once meat is cooked, Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and water together, add to the mix. Continue to cook on low heat while preparing the rest..
- Mix together a half packet of cornbread mix with the whole wheat flour and eggs. Continue to add water and mix until cornbread mixture becomes the proper texture..
- Once all parts of the pie are prepared, lay the meat/mushroom mixture down in the cassarole dish first. Lay down your vegetables on top and than pour and evenly spread the cornbread mixture over top..
- Bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20-30mins or until your cornbread has become golden brown. Let sit for a few minutes before cutting into it..
- As this recipe tends to dry out slightly when left as leftovers, I recommend adding a dollop of barbecue sauce to the top on any portions that have been reheated..
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing try if you need to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix back into the skins and return on the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. A meal byby itself!
Time for Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie, how do you cook while using the recipe above? If you haven't felt factor about these results, you can add the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com