Peanut Butter Granola.
You could prepare a meal Peanut Butter Granola using 10 recipe and 6 steps. That is the way it's best to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Granola
Inside cooking food process anyone require some critical seasonings. In the event at this time there can be something that is certainly lost after that the results is definately not in accordance with a person's expectations. To start with, you possibly can get ready many of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You must have 1/2 cup of peanuts or cashews (any variety or plain).
- You must have 1/2 cup of sliced almonds.
- You require 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You require pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- You need 2/3 cup of peanut butter (or any other nut butter).
- It's 3/4 cup of raisins.
- It's 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (you could also use a different dried fruit instead of the chocolate).
Step by step for Peanut Butter Granola
To have ideal effects, make sure you follow the food preparation instructions having this Peanut Butter Granola properly
- Preheat your oven to 325 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, peanuts, almonds, salt and cinnamon. Set aside..
- Place the honey, peanut butter and brown sugar together in a small bowl and heat for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir and continue to heat at 10 second intervals until the mixture is completely combined and smoothly melted together. You'll want it to be fairly runny, so add more honey to thin it out if needed..
- Pour the honey mix over the dry ingredients and stir together until all the ingredients are moistened. Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet..
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir around. Return to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Then, stir in the raisins and chocolate chips (or additional dried fruit). I used dark chocolate chips. Allow the granola to cool completely..
- Store in a covered container for up to 3 weeks. Enjoy it as a breakfast cereal with milk, dry as a snack, sprinkled over yogurt with fresh fruit, sprinkled over ice cream, on top of your favorite smoothie, sprinkled over your favorite muffin...there are so many ways to enjoy granola!.
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you wish to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people back into the skins and return to your oven for someone else 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. A meal itself!
Returning to Peanut Butter Granola, how should you cook while using recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty with these results, it is possible to your very own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com