You may cook Chorizo Quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you'll want to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Quesadillas
Inside preparing course of action you require some important seasonings. If perhaps generally there is one area that may be neglected in that case the end result won't be prior to ones expectations. To begin, you'll be able to prepare yourself many of the seasonings below.
- You require 1 of Cacique beef or pork chorizo.
- You must have 4 of hot dogs.
- You require of Bacon.
- You must have 1/4 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- You must have of Oil.
Instructions of Chorizo Quesadillas
To receive ideal outcomes, make sure you continue with the preparing food instructions with the examples below Chorizo Quesadillas correctly
- Cut bacon/ham into small pieces (about 1/2) and hot dogs into 4s (triangle pieces).
- Cut onion and pepper into small square pieces.
- Take chorizo out of packing and place in hot skillet; add two table spoons of oil. Cook at medium temperature.
- Once chorizo is almost fully cooked (not burned), add onion, and jalapeño.
- When onion turns a clear color, add ham and hot dogs.
- Mix, add about 1/4 cup of water and bring to boil.
- Lower heat, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once ready, set aside.
- Heat flour or corn tortillas just enough to soften (I prefer flour).
- Add cheese and chorizo mix.
- Fold, turn occasionally until crisp or leave tortilla soft.
- Enjoy!! (Taste great without jalapeños, and if you don't eat pork, you can use beef chorizo and turkey in place of ham).
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try if you would like get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return towards oven for someone else 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Supper alone!
Time for Chorizo Quesadillas, how will you cook making use of the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, contain ones own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com