From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie.
You'll be able to cook From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie using 17 recipe and 17 steps. Here is how you ought to cook food it.
Ingredients of From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie
Inside the cooking food method you take some important seasonings. If presently there is one thing that is overlooked and then the effect will not be as per the expectations. To begin with, you can make a lot of the spices below.
- You must have of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆potatoes ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 5 pounds of sweet potatoes.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆beef◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2-1/2 pounds of beef pieces.
- You require 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You must have 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You must have 1 teaspoon of marjoram.
- You must have 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You must have of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆green beans◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Guidance of From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie
To receive best effects, make sure you adhere to the cooking food guidelines using this From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie effectively
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Microwave the sweet potatoes till done it varies by size so check each one.
- Cut beef into manageable bite sized pieces put into a pan add spices, except salt, add celery salt, and cook with a stick of butter.
- When the beef is mostly browned add the flour.
- Stir in let the raw flour get cooked and coated well on beef..
- It will start sticking on bottom its just about done.
- Add water stirring constantly.
- It will thicken into a very rich gravy.
- Add gravy mixture to an oven safe dish.
- Cook the green beans with 1/2 stick butter. Cook till tender and caramelized. Then chop up into manageable bite sized pieces..
- Put green beans on top of beef gravy mixture.
- Add cheese to top of beans.
- Take the potatoes out their jackets/skins.
- Mash the potatoes and add half a teaspoon salt.
- Add to top of cheese.
- Spread with a fork, bake in oven 30 minutes..
- Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy! ?.
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you would like get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination into the skins and return on the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. A meal by itself!
To From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie, find out how to cook using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty with these results, it's fine to use your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com