Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi.
You'll be able to prepare food Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi using 10 recipe and 8 steps. That is the way you have to cook food it.
Ingredients of Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi
From the preparing procedure an individual need some significant seasonings. In case there can be something that is certainly forgotten next the actual result is definately not as outlined by your expectations. To begin with, you are able to put together several of the spices below.
- You require 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1/3 cup of slivered almonds.
- It's 1/3 cup of nuts, pecans, cashews, or walnuts, they couldn't remember with one it was.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- It's 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You must have 1-1/2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of sunflower oil/ vegetable oil.
- You require 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins.
Step by step of Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi
To receive best effects, please adhere to the preparing recommendations by using the following Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi the right way
- Preheat oven 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients except the raisins they go in last.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix everything together adding in the raisins last.
- Spread mixture out on a pan and bake 60 minutes.
- Turn oven off, don't open it leave it shut for 15 miutes.
- Remove from oven then break it all up.
- Put into a Dixie cup or similar paper cups serve I hope you enjoy!.
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One more thing to try if you need to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix into the skins and return on the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Dinner by itself!
Into Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi, find out how to cook making use of recipe above? If you haven't felt the best thing about these results, you can include your creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com