Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★.
You could make Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ using 9 recipe and 14 steps. Here's how you ought to prepare it.
Ingredients of Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★
Inside the preparing method an individual might need some critical seasonings. In case there is one thing which is ignored next the end result is definately not relative to a person's expectations. To begin, it is possible to prepare yourself a number of the spices below.
- It's 85 g of (3 oz, about 2/5 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 38 g of (1.3 oz, 4.2 Tbsp) powdered sugar.
- You require 1 g (1/5 tsp) of salt.
- You require 4 drops of vanilla oil.
- You must have 30 g of (1 oz, about 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 120 g of (4.2 oz, about 1 cup) cake flour.
- Prepare 22 g (0.8 oz) of walnut.
- Prepare of powdered sugar, for coating.
- You must have of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions of Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★
To obtain ideal benefits, remember to adhere to the preparing food guidance together with these Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★ accurately
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/EalsCscAkgo.
- Chop walnuts into fine pieces. Sift powdered sugar; set aside. Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 4 mins until white. Scrape off the butter on the inner side of the bowl and mix..
- Add salt and mix well. Please change to a spatula. Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add almond flour and mix it until smooth while crushing lumps..
- Add all the flour. Fold the flour into the dough while cutting with a spatula. Fold until the lumps are formed..
- Scrape off the flour on the inner side of the bowl and mix. Add the chopped walnut. Fold it..
- Put the dough on laid plastic wrap. Press it to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing about 4 times. Shape it square and flatten and ｗrap with the plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for an hour..
- An hour later, cut and divide into about 5g each. (If you don't use a kitchen scale, form the dough into round balls with a diameter of 1.5cm / 0.6 inch.).
- Roll between the palms of your hands to achieve a rounded ball. Place them in the freezer 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F..
- 30 mins later, place the rolls 1.5cm / 0.6-inch apart on a baking sheet. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15-18 mins or until very lightly browned. Let it cool for about 15-20 mins as it is..
- Roll cookie balls in powdered sugar. At first, coat it with generous powder..
- Roll again after 5 mins, this time tap it lightly to remove the extra powder. Please remove the extra powder on the backside as well. It's all done!.
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you want to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return towards the oven for someone else 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
Back to Snowball Cookies (Boule de Neige) ★Recipe Video★, how to cook with all the recipe above? If you haven't felt the advantage with these results, you can include your special creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com