You could cook food Potato Gratin using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here's how it is advisable to make it.
Ingredients of Potato Gratin
Inside the food preparation course of action anyone need some critical seasonings. When now there can be something which is neglected then the end result won't be as per a person's expectations. To start, you can make some of the spices below.
- Prepare 500 kg of potatoes.
- It's 200 ml of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- You require 1 of garlic clove.
- It's of Butter.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- It's of Salt.
- You must have of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
Guidelines of Potato Gratin
To get perfect final results, remember to continue with the baking recommendations with the next Potato Gratin correctly
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius..
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1/2 mm slices (best use a slicer)..
- Peel garlic and cut in half..
- Take a large and flat oven dish or a clean baking tray and first rub garlic on it, then butter. If you like garlic, slice it and lay it out in the dish..
- Tile potatoes on the dish like you would panels on a roof. It should only be one layer. Salt the potatoes..
- Mix creme fraiche and milk. Add salt, nutmeg and pepper. Don't be stingy. Pout mixture into the potatoes. The potatoes shouldn't drown in the mixture..
- Add parmesan on top..
- Cook for 25-30 min in the middle of the oven..
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
One other thing to try if you would like get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return to your oven for someone else 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. A meal inside of it!
Back to Potato Gratin, how will you cook making use of the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you can add your very own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com