Healthy Formula: Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!.
All you need to be prepared in advance of food prep Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! using 11 recipe and 8 steps. Here's how you'll want to cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!
In the cooking food practice an individual need some crucial seasonings. In case right now there is one thing that is definitely ignored in that case the result won't be as per a person's expectations. To start out, you can put together many of the seasonings below.
- You need 600 gr of chicken drum.
- You must have 2 tbsp of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- You must have 2 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/4 of Lemon.
- You require of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- You must have 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 250 gr of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- You need 1/2 of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Instructions for Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!
To acquire excellent success, you should stick to the baking directions along with the following Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! effectively
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
The vital thing you have to do before cooking any vegetable is to clean out them thoroughly. You would possibly don't know there's bacteria lingering on the new vegetables as well as definitely cannot see them in the naked eye. It's also important to scrub them for we can also never understand if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without correct cleaning many of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with associated with intoxicating us that can lead to health problems.
It's important this is not to overcook your vegetables to allow them to could possibly be crunchy without having to mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the laundry especially begin using bright colored veggies that might make any dish look so tempting to eat.
In to Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!, how will you cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty of these results, you can your special creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com