Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie.
It is easy to create Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here's how you might want to create it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie
From the cooking practice you require some significant seasonings. If perhaps presently there is one area that's lost and then the end result will not be as per your expectations. To start with, you are able to make a lot of the spices below.
- You require 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- You must have 3 Cups of Oats.
- You need 2 Sticks of Butter.
- You must have 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries).
- It's 1 Tsp. of Baking Soda.
- You must have Dash of Cinnamon.
- You require Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Salt.
Guidelines of Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie
To get excellent benefits, be sure to go through cooking food guidelines by using these Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie properly
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed..
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling..
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One other thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return to your oven for one more 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Supper inside of it!
Into Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie, how will you cook making use of recipe above? If you have not felt factor about these results, you can contribute the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com