Wholesome Meal: Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins.
All that you should cook previously grilling Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins using 13 recipe and 3 steps. Here is how you have to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins
Inside food preparation process you require some important seasonings. If perhaps right now there is a thing that is definitely lost then the outcome will never be prior to your expectations. To start out, you are able to make several of the spices below.
- You need 4 of russet potatoes, scrubbed well and dried.
- You must have as needed of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/4 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You require 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You require 1/4 cup of salsa of choice.
- You require 1/4 tsp. of ground cumin.
- You must have 1/4 tsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare of juice from 1/2 lime.
- It's of shredded Colby jack cheese.
Instructions of Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins
To have perfect effects, you need to stick to the baking information having the following Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins appropriately
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Slice the potatoes in half, length wise, and rub olive oil over the halves. Season the skin side with salt and pepper and lay them skin side down on a parchment lined baking tray. Bake for 40 or so minutes, flipping the potatoes every 10 minutes to keep them baking evenly and to prevent burning, until the potatoes are tender. Once they're done, remove them from the oven and start the filling while they cool slightly..
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the pepper and onion and cook until they have begun to soften, about 5 or so minutes. Then stir in the garlic, black beans, corn and seasonings. Stir and cook another couple of minutes until fragrant, then stir in the salsa. Remove from the heat and set it aside..
- Your potatoes should have cooled enough to handle by now. Use a spoon to hollow out the insides of each half, but leave enough potato on the bottom and around the sides to make sure the skins are still sturdy. Spoon the black bean filling into each potato half and top with some shredded cheese. Return them to the oven for 5-10 minutes, until the filling is nice and hot and the cheese has melted. Then that's it!.
The vital thing you decide to do before cooking any vegetable is to clean out them thoroughly. You'll can never predict there's bacteria lingering on the new vegetables as well as definitely cannot see them while using naked eye. It might be important to completely clean them for we can also never take note if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without right cleaning several of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the possibility of intoxicating us that can result in health problems.
It can be vital this is not to overcook your vegetables so they can be crunchy and don't mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the dishes especially should you use bright colored veggies that can certainly make any dish look so tempting to eat.
In to Black Bean Stuffed Potato Skins, how would you cook making use of the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty with these results, you are able to your own private creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com