Super healthy vegan granola. This is my first video, pardon my lighting. I'm sharing one of my granola recipes. Packed with Nuts, Seeds & Antioxidant.
Partly because it's super quick and easy to make, with ingredients you probably already keep in your pantry. Partly because it's full of feel-good. Healthy granola bars which are chewy, soft and the perfect snack. You are able to prepare a meal Super healthy vegan granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here's how it is advisable to cook food it.
Ingredients of Super healthy vegan granola
Inside cooking food approach a person require some significant seasonings. In case at this time there is something that may be overlooked and then the outcome will never be according to your expectations. To begin, you can create a lot of the spices below.
- You require 1 cup of steel-cut oats.
- You require 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- You must have 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- You must have 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It's 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You must have 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- You require 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black cherries, quartered and pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
The recipe is (raw) vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, healthy and very easy to make. vegan + gluten free healthy granola bars. What's your favorite snack on the go? I love granola bars or like I also call.
Guidelines for Super healthy vegan granola
To have best benefits, you should follow the baking guidance together with the following Super healthy vegan granola the right way
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, ensuring that the ingredients are well mixed. Spread thinly on baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven at 300F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that you don't burn it..
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is..
This super healthy homemade granola makes for a great and tasty Christmas present as well! All you have to do is pack it nicely, add some festive tags and ingredient list and you can surprise your friends with Homemade Edible Christmas Gifts. How do you make healthy granola? Now, transfer your healthy vegan granola mixture to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and arrange in an even layer. A reusable silicone mat works well here, too!
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One more thing to try if you want to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return towards oven for one more 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Meals inside of it!
Here we are at Super healthy vegan granola, tips on how to cook making use of the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty with these results, it's fine to use your own private creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com