Nutritious Recipe: Scalloped Potatoes.
Everything you should prepare in advance of baking Scalloped Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here's how you might want to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
Within the cooking procedure a person require some essential seasonings. If there can be something that is lost and then the outcome aren't going to be as per your own expectations. To start, you possibly can get ready several of the seasonings below.
- You need 2 of Ham Steaks.
- It's 2 of Large Potatoes.
- It's 1/4 Block of Valvita cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You require 1 cup of parmigian cheese.
- It's 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of pepper.
- It's 1 of Small or 1/2 large onion.
Instructions of Scalloped Potatoes
To obtain best benefits, remember to adhere to the food preparation guidelines with this Scalloped Potatoes accurately
- Preheat oven 350..
- Dice both ham steaks, dice onion..
- Peal and slice both potatoes.
- Grease cake pan and add ham, potatoes, onions.
- In a small saucepan melt butter and valvita together over medium heat. Add milk and parmigian cheese, mix together. Add pepper and mix. Pour over the top of potatoes, ham, onion..
- Bake at 350 for at least an hour and a half or until potatoes are fully cooked and soft..
The first thing you must do before cooking any vegetable is to clean off them thoroughly. You may can never predict that there is bacteria lingering on the new vegetables and that we definitely cannot see them using the naked eye. It could be important to decontaminate them for we also may never take note if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning several of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the chance of intoxicating us that can lead to health problems.
It is vital to not overcook your vegetables in order that they might be crunchy rather than mushy. Cooking it simply right would also enhance the dishes especially if you utilize bright colored veggies that tend to make any dish look so tempting to eat.
To Scalloped Potatoes, tips on how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you haven't felt the good thing about these results, it's fine to use ones own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com