You could prepare a meal Pear-Granola Muffins using 11 recipe and 5 steps. Here is how you should create it.
Ingredients of Pear-Granola Muffins
Inside preparing course of action people need some significant seasonings. In the event that right now there can be something that is definitely ignored subsequently the actual result aren't going to be prior to your expectations. To start with, it is possible to create a few of the spices below.
- You must have 2 of pears.
- You require 150 gr of flour.
- You need 150 gr of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You require 100 gr of granola.
- You must have 100 gr of melted butter.
- It's 125 gr of brown sugar.
- You require 2 of eggs.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You must have 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You require 250 ml of whole or half cream milk.
Instructions of Pear-Granola Muffins
To acquire best success, be sure to stick to the preparing food guidelines together with the next Pear-Granola Muffins properly
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas 4 and prepare multiple lines a of muffin trays with paper cases..
- Putt the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl, then stir in the sugar. Whisk the milk, eggs and butter together in a large jug, then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Peel the pears, remove the cores and cut into small pieces. Then stir the pears and half the granola into the mixture..
- Divide the batter between the muffin cases, and sprinkle the top of each one with the remaining granola..
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the muffins comes out clean. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature..
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One more thing to try if you wish to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people into the skins and return for the oven for another 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. An evening meal itself!
Back in Pear-Granola Muffins, how to cook while using recipe above? If you haven't felt the good thing about these results, you'll be able to your individual creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com