Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch).
You may prepare dinner Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. This is one way it is advisable to grill it.
Ingredients of Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch)
In the food preparation procedure an individual require some essential seasonings. In the event that there is one thing that's neglected after that the results will never be as outlined by a person's expectations. To begin, you possibly can create a lot of the spices below.
- You must have 250 gr of tiger prawn.
- You must have 1 of medium potato (diced).
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You require 4 cloves of garlic.
- You must have 5 of red chillies.
- You need 1 of tomato (chopped).
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- It's 1 of clove.
- You require 1 of thumb-size ginger.
- It's 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It's 10 of curry leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of fennel powder.
Instructions for Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch)
For getting fantastic effects, make sure you adhere to the cooking directions using these Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) correctly
- Cleaning of prawns : Peel off the shell, leave the prawn head and the tip of it's tail. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Blend the garlic, onion, ginger, red chillies with some water.
- Heat some oil in a pan over low heat, stir fry the star anise, cardamom, cinnamon stick, and clove for about 20 seconds then add in the curry leaves, stir for another 10 seconds.
- Add in the blended spices, fry it for about 10 mins over medium heat, add in the coconut milk then keep stirring.
- While you stir fry it frequently, add in the diced potato, chopped tomato, curry powder, fennel powder, and cumin powder. If it's too thick add in some water. Do not forget a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Lastly, add in the prawns, put on the cover lid and turn down the heat. Leave it for about 5-7 mins. Then it's ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you would like get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return towards oven for an additional pair 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Lunch itself!
Returning to Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch), how should you cook while using the recipe above? If you have not felt the good thing about these results, you are able to your own personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com