Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn).
You may prepare food Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. This is how you must prepare it.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
Inside preparing method anyone need some important seasonings. If at this time there is something which is neglected next the outcome will not be as per your own expectations. To begin with, you are able to get ready a number of the spices below.
- It's 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- You must have of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- You require of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- You must have 1 of Onion.
- You require 1 of Tomato.
- You must have of Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- You must have of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- You must have of Parsley.
- Prepare of Garlic (A few cloves).
- You require of Black Pepper.
- It's of Salt.
- You require of Onion Powder.
- It's of Garlic Salt.
Step by step for Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
To get excellent benefits, be sure to keep to the preparing food recommendations having these Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) appropriately
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4x8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you would like get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination into the skins and return towards oven for an additional 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. A meal by itself!
In to Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn), how does one cook while using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the advantage with these results, it is possible to the creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com