Healthy and balanced Recipe ingredients: Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak.
All that you should plan before creating meals Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak using 10 recipe and 5 steps. Here is how it is advisable to cook food it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak
Inside the baking practice a person might need some important seasonings. When there is one area that's lost then the result is definately not in accordance with your own expectations. To start with, you'll be able to prepare yourself a number of the spices below.
- It's 2 lbs of boneless round steaks.
- You require 1 of large chopped sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You must have 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You must have 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of sliced carrots-drained.
- It's 2 pkg of brown gravy mix.
- You need 2 of pouches instant potatoes your choice of flavor.
Guidance for Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak
To have excellent final results, you need to go through cooking directions having the examples below Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak correctly
- Place steaks, onion, water, beef bouillon cubes, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and the can of diced tomatoes into crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours. Meat should be fork tender..
- Take meat out of crockpot and cut into bite size pieces. Return meat to crockpot and add the can of carrots (drained) and the 2 pkg of brown gravy mix. Continue to cook for 2 more hrs on low..
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes as per directions on pouches. I usually use the garlic and herb flavored packets..
- Once instant potatoes are prepared put spoonfuls of the potatoes on top to the steak mixture right in the crockpot. Turn crockpot on warm until ready to serve. If desired you can add some shredded cheese on top..
The initial thing you must do before cooking any vegetable is to clean up them thoroughly. It's possible you'll don't know that there are bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables in which we definitely cannot see them with all the naked eye. Additionally it is important to launder them for we can also never understand if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without the right cleaning a number of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential for intoxicating us that may lead to health problems.
It is very important not to overcook your vegetables so they could well be crunchy rather than mushy. Cooking it just right would also enhance the dishes especially the use of bright colored veggies that can certainly make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Time for Crockpot Potato Topped Swiss Steak, how would you cook with all the recipe above? If you've not felt the advantage of these results, contain your personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com