Quick Shepherd's Pie.
You could cook food Quick Shepherd's Pie using 11 recipe and 12 steps. This you might want to cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Shepherd's Pie
Inside food preparation process anyone need some essential seasonings. If presently there is something which is neglected after that the results are not according to the expectations. To begin, you are able to make a lot of the spices below.
- You need 3 of Potatoes (big).
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 100 grams of Peas.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- Prepare 3 of sliced cheese.
- You require of Salt.
- You require of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- You must have 50 of Butter.
Guidance for Quick Shepherd's Pie
To acquire great success, you need to follow the food preparation directions using this Quick Shepherd's Pie the right way
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..
A variation to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you want to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Lunch itself!
Here we are at Quick Shepherd's Pie, find out how to cook with the recipe above? If you have not felt the good thing about these results, it is possible to your individual creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com