You're able to grill Litti Chokha using 34 recipe and 5 steps. Here's how you should cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Litti Chokha
Within the cooking procedure you require some essential seasonings. If now there can be something that is neglected then the effect will not be in accordance with your expectations. To start out, it is possible to make a few of the seasonings below.
- Prepare of For little dough.
- It's 2 cup of wheat flour.
- It's of salt as per taste.
- You require 1 tsp of oil.
- You must have as needed of water for kneading the dough.
- You must have 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need of For stuffing.
- You require 1 1/2 cup of sattu or roasted gram flour.
- You require 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pickle masala.
- It's 1 tsp of mustard oil.
- You require 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of finely chopped green chilies.
- It's of salt as per taste.
- It's of For Chokha.
- It's 1 of boiled potato.
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You require 1 of garlic.
- It's 2 of finely chopped green chilies.
- It's 2 tsp of finely chopped onions.
- You require 1 tsp of mustard oil.
- You require 2 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It's 1/2 of lemon juice,salt as per taste.
- You require of For chutney.
- You require 3 of roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You require 1 of roasted garlic cloves.
- You require 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tsp of finely chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
Instructions of Litti Chokha
For getting fantastic results, remember to stick to the food preparation guidance along with this Litti Chokha correctly
- First make a dough,for this in a large mixing bowl put wheat flour,slat,oil and water,make a little tight dough once done keep it aside.Now prepare chokha -first roast the eggplant,onion,garlic,tomatoes till it changes and becomes soft..
- Then in a mixing bowl put boiled and mashed potatoes,chopped roasted eggplant,chopped roasted garlic,finely chopped green chilies,lemon juice,coriander leaves,finely chopped onions,mustard oil and salt as per taste mix everything together.Now prepare chutney..
- In a mixing bowl put roasted tomatoes,chopped roasted garlic cloves,finely chopped green chilies,coriander leaves,lemon juice,salt as per taste,finely chopped onion mash everything together with a spoon..
- Now prepare stuffing- In a mixing bowl put sattu,salt,carom seeds,pickle masala,red chili powder,roasted cumin powder,mustard oil mix everything together, now grease your hand and knead the prepared dough,divide it into equal portions and shape them into ball,now take a each ball of the dough..
- And spread it then stuff with a 1 tbsp of prepared stuffing mixture,bring the side to the center then seal,shape them into ball then put this litti on the roast grill,cooked till it’s done from all the sides once done brush it with ghee,serve hot with chokha,chutney...
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Also a thing to try if you wish to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation into the skins and return towards oven for an additional pair 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Lunch by itself!
Back in Litti Chokha, find out how to cook utilizing the recipe above? If you haven't felt the best thing about these results, you can include your personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com