Strong Course: Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes).
All you need to put together prior to when preparing Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you should prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes)
From the cooking practice a person need some important seasonings. If right now there are some things which is lost and then the effect aren't going to be prior to your expectations. To start, you may make a number of the spices below.
- Prepare 1 kg of mince beef meat.
- You require 1 bunch of parsley (chopped).
- You need 1 of brown onion (chopped).
- It's 2 of kgs potato.
- You must have 1 of red capsicum.
- You must have 1 of green capsicum.
- It's 1 of yellow capsicum.
- It's 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- You must have 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 cups of water.
Step by step for Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes)
For getting best outcomes, remember to go through preparing recommendations having the subsequent Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) the right way
- Mix mince beef with chopped parsley, 1 tsp salt, and brown onion in a bowl, mix them together..
- Shape the mixture with your hand,.
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, cook the shaped kefta meat into them until they are cooked well, place them in a tray, put aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut them up long thinck shape, deep fry them until they are cooked well, place them on top of the kefta meat..
- Cut up tomatoes and capsicums round shape, and place them on top of potatoes..
- Mix pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, tomato sauce, 1 tsp of salt together in a bowl, add 2 cups of water, mix them well..
- Pour the pomegranate mixture into a kefta tray, and bake it for 20-30 mins in 200°C heat..
- Kefta with potatoes is ready to serve..
The crucial element you want to do before cooking any vegetable is to clean up them thoroughly. You'll never know there is bacteria lingering on the new vegetables in which we definitely cannot see them while using the naked eye. It is usually important to scrub them for we can also never understand if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without right cleaning many of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential for intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is crucial never to overcook your vegetables to allow them to can be crunchy without having it mushy. Cooking it right would also enhance the laundry especially if you utilize bright colored veggies that can make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Time for Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes), how should you cook with all the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage with these results, it's fine to use your very own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com