Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce.
You can actually prepare a meal Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you'll want to make meals it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce
While in the food preparation practice you require some significant seasonings. If there are some things that is definitely overlooked after that the results are not in accordance with a person's expectations. To begin with, you are able to create some of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bread (6 to 8 sliced loaf).
- You need 1/3 of Onion.
- You require 30 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You require 1 of Wiener sausage.
- Prepare of Seasoning ingredients:.
- It's 1 tbsp of + Mayonnaise.
- You require 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 6 dash of Magic Salt (seasoned salt with spice and herb).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Canned meat sauce.
- You must have 1 dash of Pepper.
- It's 1 of generous amount Cheese (easy melting type).
Instructions for Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce
To receive fantastic effects, be sure to go through preparing food recommendations with the next Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce the right way
- Cut the bread, onion, and shimeji mushrooms into a bite-sized pieces..
- Put the sliced onion in a gratin (casserole) dish and microwave it for 3 minutes..
- Add the shimeji mushrooms on top of the onion from Step 2 and microwave for another 2-3 minutes until the mushroom is cooked through..
- Add the bread pieces into another gratin (casserole) dish, sprinkle some olive oil, Magic Salt and mayonnaise on top and toss gently..
- Add the cooked onion, shimeji mushrooms, and the wiener sausage on top and sprinkle some pepper..
- Top it with the canned meat sauce. Sprinkle the cheese on top, and bake at 230℃ for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and it is done..
- Garnish it with chopped parsley and enjoy it while it is still hot..
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One more thing to try if you want to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap a combination back into the skins and return on the oven for another 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Meals itself!
Time for Quick and Easy Bread Au Gratin with Canned Meat Sauce, how can you cook utilizing the recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty with these results, it is possible to your current creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com