Healthful Recipke: Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes.
Everything you need to put together earlier than cooking food Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes using 17 recipe and 6 steps. This is one way you need to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes
Inside the preparing approach a person might need some essential seasonings. In the event at this time there is a thing that's neglected then the result are not in accordance with ones expectations. To start with, you may make some of the spices below.
- You require of Smashedcheeseburger.
- You must have 1-1/3 pounds of ground beef.
- You must have 4 of hamburger buns.
- You require 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise divided.
- You must have 2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- You must have 4 teaspoons of HP sauce or your favorite steak sauce.
- It's 9 slices of swiss cheese.
- You require 1/2 cup of finely minced onion.
- It's To taste of salt.
- You must have To taste of ground black pepper.
- It's of Potatoes.
- You require 1-1/3 pounds of potatoes.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You must have 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Instructions of Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes
For getting perfect effects, you should stick to the cooking food directions along with the next Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes accurately
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Take a baking sheet spray with nonstick spray. Mash the ground beef flat on the pan. Mince the onion. Cover the ground beef with the onions..
- Add salt and pepper onto the top of the ground beef and onions, put into the oven. Peel wash and slice the potatoes thin. Dice the onions..
- Add the onion and potatoes to a skillet with the tablespoon of peanut oil. Coat all the potatoes and onions. When the beef has baked in the oven 15 minutes drain the beef drippings in the skillet with the potatoes and onions. Return to oven to crisp the ground beef. Cover and stir the potatoes, occasionally for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes add the broth to the potatoes cover and cook till the liquids are absorbed. Add the cheese to the ground beef turn on the broiler..
- Add parsley and stir. Broil the beef till the cheese melts. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and HP sauce to the buns..
- Slice the tomatoes add two patties of beef to the hamburger buns. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Add the top to the burger serve with the potatoes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
The first thing you decide to do before cooking any vegetable is to clean them thoroughly. Chances are you'll can't say for sure there is bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables and definitely cannot see them with all the naked eye. Also,it is important to wash them for we also may never please note if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without the right cleaning some of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with involving intoxicating us that can result in health problems.
It is essential because of this overcook your vegetables in order to could well be crunchy and not just mushy. Cooking it right would also enhance the bathroom especially if you use bright colored veggies that will make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Back in Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes, tips on how to cook utilizing the recipe above? If you haven't felt the nice thing about these results, you can include your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com