Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes.
You can actually grill Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. This you must prepare it.
Ingredients of Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes
Within the preparing food approach you actually take some important seasonings. In the event presently there is one area that may be ignored next the actual result aren't going to be relative to ones expectations. To start, you possibly can prepare a few of the seasonings below.
- You must have 1 tsp of Flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You must have 1/2 tsp of Butter (or margarine).
- You require 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It's 20 grams of Shrimp (boiled and shelled ).
- You must have 2 tbsp of Corn.
- It's 2 tsp of Pizza cheese.
Guidance for Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes
To have best results, make sure you adhere to the preparing food instructions along with this Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes correctly
- Put the flour into a small heatproof bowl. Gradually add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time stirring well each time. (If you add it all at once, it will make lumps.).
- Microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds. Stir well with a spoon. Microwave again for 15 seconds and stir. Microwave for another 15 seconds and mix again..
- Once the mixture is thickened, add the butter, salt and pepper and mix. Add the chopped shrimp and corn..
- Divide the mixture into 2 muffin cups, sprinkle 1 teaspoon each cheese and bake in the toaster oven until the cheese melts. Enjoy..
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return towards oven for the next 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Supper by itself!
To Easy and Quick Mini Gratin For Bento Lunchboxes, how would you cook while using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty with these results, you can include your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com