Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe.
You're able to grill Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. That is the way you'll want to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe
While in the preparing method people might need some important seasonings. In case at this time there can be something that is definitely overlooked in that case the result is definately not prior to the expectations. To start out, you'll be able to create many of the seasonings below.
- You need 3 cups of corn chex.
- You need 3 cups of rice chex.
- Prepare 3 cups of wheat chex.
- You must have 2 cups of mixed nuts.
- It's 2 cups of mini pretzels.
- You require 1 cup of cheerios.
- You must have 1 cup of baby gold fish cracker.
- Prepare 1.5 stick of unsalted butter.
- You must have 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You require 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Guidelines of Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe
To obtain perfect final results, you should keep to the baking guidance having these Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe appropriately
- Preheat oven to 250 F. Set out large baking dish deeper sides helps for stirring. I use a big aluminum disposible roaster pan..
- Mix chex mixs, in large bowl, add mixed nuts, pretzels, cheerios, and gold fish..
- In small sauce pan or in micriwave safe container. Melt butter add seasoning salt, onion and garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce stir thoroughly..
- Slowly pour butter mixture over dry chex mixture and stir continuously in small batches so as to to over saturate parts of the mix you want an even coating as possible. Stir 3 minutes then pour into baking sheet. Or sheets..
- Place sheets in oven and cook for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.make sure when stirring you are exposing the more saturated pieces below so they can crisp up. Once done pour on paper towles and allow to cool. Enjoy!.
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix into the skins and return on the oven for someone else 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Lunch alone!
In to Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe, how to cook making use of the recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty of these results, you'll be able to your personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com