Quick and Easy Potato Gratin.
You could cook dinner Quick and Easy Potato Gratin using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how it is best to prepare it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Potato Gratin
Inside the cooking approach you actually might need some vital seasonings. In case right now there are some things that's forgotten subsequently the result is definately not prior to your expectations. To start with, you are able to prepare a lot of the spices below.
- Prepare 3 large of or 5 medium Potatoes.
- You require 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You require 1 of Salt.
- You need 3 of sheets Easy melting cheese.
Guidelines of Quick and Easy Potato Gratin
To get fantastic results, you need to follow the cooking instructions by using this Quick and Easy Potato Gratin the right way
- Wash the potatoes carefully, wrap in plastic wrap (skins intact) and microwave..
- Using paper towels, peel the skins. Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 2-4 chunks. Then slice into 1cm..
- Spread the potatoes in a gratin or casserole dish..
- Pour heavy cream and sprinkle salt. Tear the cheese and sprinkle on top..
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the toaster oven. When the cheese is melted and the heavy cream starts bubbling, it's done..
- It's also tasty to cook with sweet potatoes instead of potatoes.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145026-easy-sweet-potato-gratin.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you need to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return on the oven for someone else 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Supper byby itself!
In to Quick and Easy Potato Gratin, how can you cook with the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, contain your personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com