Nourishing Recipe: Potato Skins.
Everything you should create previous to food preparation Potato Skins using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. This is how it is best to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Potato Skins
While in the food preparation process anyone take some essential seasonings. In the event that at this time there is a thing which is forgotten next the outcome is definately not prior to the expectations. To commence, it is possible to put together several of the spices below.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese(I like to do a mix of cheeses, use what you like, or have on hand).
- Prepare of Cooked crushed bacon or bacon bits.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Chives/ green onions.
Step by step for Potato Skins
To have excellent success, you should follow the food preparation instructions with the examples below Potato Skins the right way
- Take whatever potatoes you want to use and wash them up, (Will be cutting potatoes in half so one potato will make two potato skins).
- Poke potatoes with a fork, and bake the potatoes until done....
- Cut potatoes in half, let cool off, until you can touch them without burning yourself...(notice my fork marks I made, is also where I will be cutting them in half at.).
- Scoop out the middle of the potatoes, make sure you leave some on the edges and don’t go all the way down to the skin..
- Freeze all potatoes must be frozen before frying them.(make sure none of them are touching).
- When ready to cook pre heat oil and you will be baking these in the oven on boil for a few mins so if you want to pre heat the oven too... (if you don’t like using the boiler can set on 350 bake until cheese is melted).
- Fry all the potatoes skins, till golden brown, or as crunchy as you like, may need to flip them over in the oil and move them around, don’t overcrowd the pot, cook in batches, drain off oil when removing from oil and place on paper towels/ coffee filters or wire rack (make sure when place the skins side is facing up, does no good it’s sitting on the skin like a boat to holding the oil).
- After all potatoes are fried to your liking, add the cheese, place them on a cookie sheet, bake or boil in oven until cheese has melted.
- Latest step, top skins with sour cream, cooked bacon crumbs/ bacon bits, and green onion/ chives top with some more cheese....
- Notes- Do whatever with the potatoes after scooping them out, don’t waste it.. I topped it with butter 🧈 salt pepper, and sour cream, for my kids, I have one that doesn’t do sour cream... kids are always wanting to eat lol. I have even made a small amount of mashed potatoes, for when I made these ahead of time and I use the mashed potatoes for dinner that night... it’s a win win and no waste..
The very first thing you are doing before cooking any vegetable is to completely clean them thoroughly. Chances are you'll can never predict that there's bacteria lingering on the new vegetables as well as definitely cannot see them when using the naked eye. It could be important to wash them for we may also never please note if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning a few of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the chance of intoxicating us that can result in health problems.
It can be crucial never to overcook your vegetables so they may be crunchy and don't mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the laundry especially if you utilize bright colored veggies that will make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Back in Potato Skins, how do you cook together with the recipe above? If you've not felt the advantage with these results, you can contribute ones own creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com