S'mores Granola Bars.
You may cook S'mores Granola Bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. This is how you should grill it.
Ingredients of S'mores Granola Bars
From the preparing practice an individual require some significant seasonings. In the event that at this time there is something that's forgotten about then the results is definately not according to your own expectations. To start out, you can make a lot of the spices below.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- You must have 1 cup of crisp rice cereal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed.
- You require 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You require 1/4 cup of honey.
- You must have pinch of salt.
- You require 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped graham cracker pieces.
- You require 1/4 cup of mini marshmallows + an additional handful.
- You require 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Guidance of S'mores Granola Bars
For getting ideal effects, be sure to keep to the preparing instructions having this S'mores Granola Bars properly
- Optional first step : Spread out the oats in a baking sheet and bake them in the oven at 350°F for 10 or so minutes until they are golden and toasted. Keep a close eye on them though, as they can burn quickly. Toasting the oats beforehand just adds a nice flavor to the finished bars, so this step is optional..
- Line a 8x8"or a 9x9" pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to easily lift the finished bars out and set aside..
- Place the oats, rice cereal, ground flaxseed and about a handful of mini marshmallows into a large bowl and set it aside..
- In a medium saucepan, start heating your butter over medium heat. Once it begins to melt, whisk in the honey and pinch of salt. This will form a kind of sticky caramel sauce, which will be the glue that holds the bars together. Let this come to simmer, then remove from heat..
- Pour the sauce over the ingredients in the bowl and stir them all together using a rubber spatula. The marshmallows that are in the bowl will melt. Once everything is incorporated, allow this to cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Then fold in the rest of the marshmallows, the Graham cracker pieces and the chocolate chips..
- Pour this mix into the prepared baking pan and use either a spatula or another pan or your hands to press down on the granola mixture very firmly. Whatever you're using to press down the granola, spray it first with non-stick cooking spray. Its important to really pack it down hard or you'll end up with crumbly granola chunks instead of bars..
- Place the pan into the fridge for at least 2 hours. Then, remove the granola from the pan using the parchment paper. Use a large, sharp knife to cut it into bars (or squares)..
- That's it! For grab and go convenience, you can individually wrap these using parchment paper and string or you can wrap them in plastic wrap. Store them for up to 1 week. They're a bit hard and crunchy straight out of the fridge, so I'd recommend letting them sit out at room temperature for a few minutes before eating..
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One other thing try if you need to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap lots of people into the skins and return to your oven for an additional pair 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Lunch itself!
In to S'mores Granola Bars, how would you cook utilizing the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you are able to your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com